Preparing for your appointment
What do I need to do to get ready for my appointment?
Before we can begin our work, there are a few things that our customers need to do to prepare their homes.
- Remove wall hangings and ornaments from the walls that are to be painted: Picture frames, paintings, curtains, etc.
- Remove screws or nails if you do not intend on hanging something again in that spot. Our crew will patch the holes from the screws or nails you removed.
- Keep any screws or nails installed if you intend on rehanging the object you took down. We will paint around these nails or screws.
- Only move furniture if you’re moving it into a room that is not to be painted. Our crew will take care of any other furniture in the rooms we are painting.
- Clean any heavily soiled areas on the walls with a mild solution at least one day before our crew arrives.
- Clean any heavily soiled areas of the cabinets with a mild soap solution at least one day before our crew arrives.
Exterior Painting / Staining / Power Washing
- Ensure our crew has access to all areas to be worked on. Fences unlocked, dogs kept away from the work area, etc.
- Ensure a functional hose bib is within 50′ of the work area if power washing is involved.
Call or message us at (636) 888-0824 with any other questions.
We’ve Painted Thousands of Homes Throughout the St. Louis Metro Area With Professionalism, Quality And Customer Service Always In Mind.